Dental Crafters Network (DCN) Academy
All sessions are in-person
As a member of the Dental Crafters Network family, we offer free educational sessions that help keep your team informed in our ever-changing industry. Training and retaining great team members is crucial to providing your patients with the best possible outcomes!
Who should attend our sessions?
To register, click on the date and registration forms below. Next, download and save the form to your desktop. Lastly, complete the fillable pdf and email the form to Anne Weiler at email@example.com
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion and CE credits.
CT Surgical Guide Process & Understanding Argon K3Pro™:
- Learn about the 3 steps to taking a good CT scan
- Learn about treatment planning
- Understand how to use a surgical guide
- Understand the function of the Argon K3Pro™ surgical trays
- Understand implant componentry
To schedule an in-office session, call 1-800-995-0626.
- Understand implant prosthetic terminology
- Understand crown material choices
- Understand screw retained vs. cement retained prosthesis
- Includes hands-on training with parts & pieces
Dates & Registration Form: